User Profile

Sierra

sierra@books.casuallyblue.dev

Joined 3 months, 3 weeks ago

Software dev who loves reading all kinds of books

This link opens in a pop-up window

Sierra's books

To Read

Currently Reading

2024 Reading Goal

4% complete! Sierra has read 1 of 24 books.

Arkady Martine: A Memory Called Empire (Paperback, 2020, Pan Macmillan) 4 stars

Won the 2020 Hugo for Best Novel. Ambassador Mahit Dzmare is posted far from her …

Review

5 stars

I really enjoyed this book. It had a lot of fun and engaging characters as well as a pretty exciting plotline full of political intrigue. The only real gripe I had with the book was that with all the characters names being formed similarly it was much harder for me to remember the name of any specific character even though the characters themselves were very memorable.

Richard Adams: Watership Down (1974, Macmillan) 5 stars

Chronicles the adventures of a group of rabbits searching for a safe place to establish …

This is probably one of my favorite books of all time. My mother first read it to me when I was a toddler. All the characters were great and I really loved the rabbit mythology stories.