Sustaxata Locked account

Sustaxata@bookwyrm.social

Joined 11 months ago

This link opens in a pop-up window

Sustaxata's books

To Read

Currently Reading

2024 Reading Goal

25% complete! Sustaxata has read 3 of 12 books.

Ray Bradbury: Fahrenheit 451 (Paperback, 1993, Del Rey) 4 stars

The system was simple. Everyone understood it. Books were for burning, along with the houses …

Fantastic

5 stars

I had read this book a long time ago and remembered it as a difficult read - my english was not quite on the same level as it is today. When re-reading it now i was blown away. An amazing story paired with wonderful storytelling. After reading "boring" contemporary novels this was delightfully refreshing

reviewed Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo (Grisha Trilogy ; book 2)

Leigh Bardugo: Siege and Storm (Hardcover, 2013, Henry Holt and Co) 4 stars

Hunted across the True Sea and haunted by the lives she took on the Fold, …

Annoying

1 star

The first book had a decent pace and a lot of things happened to keep it going. In the second part of the series, the characters go from flawed to annoying and dumb. It's a bit of a shame given that there was so much room for character development, but i actually had to put the book aside for a bit because it was getting too frustrating to follow the journey of dumb people